When we say we do custom software development, we mean it. We stand by our promise: We listen. We ask questions. We find answers. We understand. And after, and above all, we do. We create the solution that you need.
You may need:
- To develop a new software solution from scratch.
- Some extra experienced and trustworthy hands on deck to finish one currently in development; or just to speed the process up.
- Support and maintenance for an existing application.
- Upgrading or migrating a solution to a different environment.
- Change a solution you have into something new
- Something else – please tell us, we may have done this already; if not we really enjoy a challenge.
How we do it:
- People first: full service software development requires a team with many skills: project manager, project lead, software architect, visual interaction designer, usability researcher, software developer, software tester. We are all qualified engineers, with tens of projects delivered together.
- Good understanding of your business needs based on focused listening and observing, thorough research and deep thinking.
- Rigorous procedures – your project will be executed using an iterative approach, drawn from agile methodologies such as Scrum and XP. We have extensive experience in running distributed agile projects. Our standard development methodologies include Code Review, Incident Life Cycle, Continuous Integration, Automated Unit Testing and more. During customer induction an in depth presentation will be given to all our clients and prospective clients.
- Knowledge – Mobile, Web and Desktop development, .NET and related technologies, Cloud computing, Enterprise applications
- Creativity and passion.